Programmable 2-Channel Speech Dialer
DL-125C is a programmable speech dialer, designed for verbal reporting of alarm, emergency and technical events via telephone and paging networks.
Typical applications include upgrading alarm control panels that do not have a dialer, emergency reporting for individuals that require assistance, supervision of unattended machines and processes, reporting of technical failures (in refrigerators, heating and other equipment), reporting of environmental disasters (fire, gas leak, flooding, etc.), and a wide variety of other reporting applications.
DL-125C can detect two different events and transmit reports to up to four telephones or two numeric or voice pagers. The message identifies the location of the premises and the type of event reported (fire, intrusion, panic). As soon as communication is established, a highly sensitive microphone allows the called party to monitor the installation site by listening to local sounds.
The telephone and pager numbers are easily programmed or modified using a built-in keyboard. The speech message is also easily recorded by speaking into the built-in microphone, in the user's natural voice and in any language.
DL-125C can function as a stand-alone unit in a durable plastic housing. It can also be easily integrated into alarm control panels and other systems. The unit complies with most international standards and in approved for use by local authorities in many countries.
- Verbal reporting of 2 separate events
- Reporting to up to 4 telephone numbers or 2 pagers (numeric and voice)
- Voice message recorded by user own voice in any language
- Easy reprogramming of telephone numbers and pagers using built-in keyboard
- Pulse or DTMF dialing in accordance with local telephone networks
- Called party "listening in" function following receipt of alert
- Power supply: 12 VDC
- Easy integration into alarm control panels and other systems
- Approved for use by local authorities in many countries