Single-output 12-bit Wireless Receiver
WR-300 is a single-output wireless receiver operating in conjunction with a wide variety of Visonic 12-bit wireless devices, including portable and door/window transmitters, motion, glass-break and smoke detectors, coded keypads and range-extending repeaters. Designed for security, alarm and control applications, the WR-300 is easily integrated into virtually any security and remote control system.
To ensure secure wireless communication, the WR-300 receiver only responds to transmitters that transmit the same system code. Users select a system code from 256 possible combinations, and quickly apply it system-wide, using the 8-position DIP switch on each device.
A special "channel selector" enables setting the receiver output to respond to one of four possible communication channels of the transmitters. Each channel may be used for any type of alarm: emergency call, motion, glass-break, smoke, etc. If the correct system code and communication channel are detected, the WR-300 activates its relay output.
WR-300 wireless receiver is available in two optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards, and is approved for use by local authorities in most countries.
- Designed for security, alarm and control applications
- Easily integrated into virtually any alarm control panel
- Secure communication with transmitting device based on user-defined system code (selected from 256 possible combinations)
- 4-channel selector for maximum control flexibility
- 11-14 Volt DC or AC power supply
- Available in two optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Supports the complete variety of Visonic 12-bit wireless devices
* Part number in North America is WR-200