PowerMaster-33 G2 is a distributed wireless security, safety and control system. It is suitable for SME usage and for residential customers who want a concealed alarm system. It provides outstanding wireless functionality with all peripherals.
PowerMaster-33 G2 utilizes Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology and a full two-way synchronized TDMA wireless network, for streamlined communication and improved channel efficiency. With a huge transmission range of 2000m (6500ft) line of sight*, it covers significantly larger premises than traditional systems, without repeaters.
PowerMaster-33 G2 Features:
- Distributed panel that can be installed out of sight, controlled by wireless devices
- Accommodates more than 120 wireless devices - Up to: 64 zones, 10 KP-250 PG2 keypads, 32 keyfobs, 8 sirens, 4 repeaters
- 48 user codes
- Supports partitions
- Up to 48 hour back-up battery
- Optional GSM/GPRS/IP modules
- Extensive range of PowerG peripherals for every application
- All devices are configured from the wireless keypad
- Remote configuration and diagnostics with system status indications
- SirenNet - Leverages smoke detector buzzers for all alarms
- Communication is protected by the proven AES-128 encryption algorithm to protect against sophisticated intruders, "code grabbing" and message substitution
- Remote software updates