PL-1 Outdoor PIR Detector for Control Applications
PL-1 is a passive infrared motion detector designed for outdoor low voltage control applications such as control of gates, lights, CCTV cameras etc. A special built-in photocell and light level control can be activated to limit operation to periods of darkness only.
PL-1 features rugged construction with integral swivel bracket that enables aiming the detector at the desired direction. The detector operates from a 12 VDC source and has a normally open (N.O.) relay output.
The standard model is the PL-1 Wide Angle Outdoor PIR, featuring a 90o fan-shaped coverage pattern with 34 beams in three detection layers, and a maximum coverage area of 12 x 12m (40 x 40 ft). Other patterns are available upon special request.
- Designed for outdoor control applications
- Built-in photocell enables selecting darkness-only operation
- Adjustable detection range
- Flat or corner mounting
- Integral swivel bracket for horizontal and vertical tilting
- 9-16 VDC power supply
- N.O. relay output
- Standard coverage 12 x 12m (40 x 40 ft) / 90o
- Special order coverage available:
- PL-2 Long-Range: 3 x 27m (10 x 90 ft)
- PL-3 Ultra Wide Angle: 12 x 18m (40 x 60 ft) / 145o
- PL-4 Pet Alley: 13.5 x 13.5m (45 x 45 ft) / 90o