All-in-one Universal PIR
SRN-2000 is the world's most flexible and reliable wireless PIR detector. Implementing Visonic's noted Super-Red Lens Library™ of 45 easy-to-change lenses, SRN-2000 offers the most outstanding selection of lenses, saving time and money on every installation.
Designed for easy error-free implementation in any environment, the SRN-2000 detector allows users to easily select from a wide range of settings. It is flexible in every respect, featuring 30o vertical and horizontal adjustment; surface, corner or swivel bracket mounting; and installation height of up to 5 meters (17 ft).
Implementing state-of-the-art detection technologies backed by 30 years of Visonic expertise, the SRN-2000 is the ideal PIR choice for any commercial and light industrial application, offering the highest performance in all respects: sensitivity, reliability and false alarm immunity.
- Industry's best detection accuracy, sensitivity, false alarm immunity and product reliability
- 45 easy-to-change lenses including
- 9 wide-angle lenses with up to 140o angle
- 3 long-range corridor lenses with range up to 35m (120 ft)
- 6 pet alley lenses
- 3 finger curtain lenses
- 8 special lenses with upward-looking zones for ceilings, stairs, and rooms
- 10 unique combination lenses covering 2-3 rooms or long corridors
- 6 solid curtain lenses
- Standard lens: 90o wide-angle lens with maximum coverage 18 x 18m
(60 x 60ft)
- 2-3 room coverage with a single lens
- 30o vertical and horizontal adjustment
- Installation height: 0-5m (0-17ft)
- Surface, corner or swivel mounting
- Programmable pulse counter for maximum immunity to false alarms
- Unprecedented RF immunity
- 9-16 VDC power supply
* Products are not available in some markets. Please ask your local