Art Protection Detector SPD-1000
Wireless PowerCode Art Protection Detector
SPD-1000 is a discreet and effective wireless displacement detector specially designed for protection of individual art works in galleries, churches, private collections and temporary displays in museums.
With its miniature low-profile design, the SPD-1000 is easily concealed behind or below each artwork. Wireless installation is a simple no-mess procedure, without the expense and inconvenience associated with wired solutions.
Implementing Visonic's advanced patented magnetic sensor technology, the SPD-1000 achieves superior displacement sensitivity (higher than 0.1mm) while minimizing false alarms. It also offers selectable alarm levels, indicating the severity of the event: canvas cutting, slight touching, repetitive touching or complete removal. SPD-1000 is a fully supervised device, easily integrated into Visonic PowerMax security and control systems and SpiderAlert networks. It is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards.
- Designed for protection of individual works of art in galleries, museums, churches,
- Superior displacement sensitivity (higher than 0.1mm)
- Selectable alarm levels indicating the severity of the event
- Canvas-cutting detection
- Superior immunity to false alarms
- PowerCode™ ID factory-selected from 16 million possible code combinations
- Smart anti-collision algorithm supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- Fully supervised
- Long-life standard lithium battery
- Low battery signaling
- Miniature low-profile design for easily concealed protection
- Immediate, easy, concealed and clean installation
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax, SpiderAlert networks, and all Visonic PowerCode receivers