Outdoor Motion Detector TOWER-20AM MCW
Outdoor Wireless Mirror Detector with Anti-masking
TOWER®-20AM MCW is a ground-breaking, anti-masking wireless mirror detector that provides unparalleled alarm detection in outdoor environments due to the unique patented technologies it employs. It is the first detector to prevent false alarms caused by outdoor interferences, such as rain, snow, lightning storms, swaying bushes and free-roaming animals, while still providing reliable detection of real threats.
TOWER-20AM MCW features the revolutionary Octa-Quad™ technology which uses eight PIR sensors, as compared to only one sensor found in other outdoor detectors. Each sensor acts as a Quad detector to accurately determine whether an alarm is justified. In addition, to further increase reliability, TOWER-20AM MCW has a robust housing and patented anti-masking protection that can distinguish between masking spray, rain and sprinkler irrigation, providing an exceptionally high resistance to vandalism and masking.
When used with Visonic’s PowerMax® advanced home security system*, the TOWER-20AM MCW wireless outdoor detector provides a complete solution for the protection of the house, inside and out.
TOWER-20AM MCW Features:
- Superior outdoor detection with virtually no false alarms
- Fully wireless, ideal for difficult installations
- Innovative Octa-Quad technology accurately determines whether motion is legitimate, minimizing false alarms while ensuring the effective detection of real threats
- Vandal-resistant design, enabled by patented V-Slot® technology, delivers unprecedented resistance to environmental interference and vandalism
- Obsidian Black Mirror™ technology provides extremely high immunity to white light
- Adaptive, active IR provides complete anti-masking protection (patented)
- Patented, market-leading elliptical optics provide a longer detection range along with excellent detection sensitivity and false alarm immunity
- 12m x 12m (40ft x 40ft) / 90o coverage with true creep zone down looking optics
- Installer-selectable, anti-masking setup can provide Trouble/Masking event notification without triggering an alarm to suit specific installation needs*
- Compatible with all types of PowerMax panels and MCR receivers
- Complies with international standards and certifications in Europe and USA, as well as IP55 rating
* When connected to PowerMax, PowerMax+ or MCR-308 receiver, turn ON the switch in order to send masking alerts to the control panel.