Universal Transmitter MCT-100
Universal PowerCode Wireless Transmitter
MCT-100 is a fully supervised, two-input PowerCode™ wireless transmitter designed for protecting doors, windows or other objects and for use in a variety of security and control applications. This highly reliable top-performance wireless device is easy to install and operate in a wide range of residential and commercial environments.
MCT-100 transmitter is compatible with virtually any normally open (NO) or normally closed (NC) device connected to its two end-of-line (EOL) protected inputs: pushbuttons, sensors, contacts, switches and other detection devices.
When activated, each input initiates an individual 24-bit PowerCode ID message, which identifies it to the target receiver as a separate transmitter. Each ID code is randomly selected from 16 million possible combinations, and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce.
A smart anti-collision algorithm prevents signal jamming by simultaneous transmission from multiple devices. Periodic transmission of supervision signals is used to confirm system connectivity at all times.
This unique universal device is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S. and other international standards. It is powered by a standard long-life lithium battery, which is constantly monitored, with automatic reporting to the receiver when the battery needs to be replaced.
- Two inputs with individual ID code on each input
- User-selectable operation of each input as NC (normally closed loop), or EOL (end-of-line loop with NC or NO sensors)
- Superior transmission range
- Fully supervised
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible combinations
- Smart anti-collision mechanism supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- Long-life standard lithium battery included
- Low-battery signaling
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers