- Integration Engineer in the Wireless Devices group.
- The Integrator will work side by side with the R&D team and evaluate there
- Development during the development process.
- The Integration Engineer is expected to challenge R&D Solutions
- and suggest other solution if needed.
- The Integration Engineer will be a Knowledge center for The Wirless protocol
- he/she will be involved in
- 5 Experience- years minimum
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Integration Experience – advantage.
- Experience with Scripting language like python etc - advantage
- Experience In one of the flowing WIFI, GSM, Ethernet, ZigBee,Zwave - Advantage
- Understanding of hardware/software integration.
- Excellent ability to multi-task coupled with strong ownership and initiative.
- Experience in writing Test Plans.
- Passion to learn new systems, methodologies, technologies and tools
- Flexibility to do what it takes to get the product out of the door
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.