Battery-powered Ultra Low-current PIR for use with OEM Wireless Transmitters
SRN-2000 C/PC is a universal battery-operated PIR designed for various OEM wireless and low current applications. Implementing Visonic's ultra low current PIR technology (0.004 mA in standby), as well as a unique energy saving circuit, the detector extends battery life up to 3 years. A special optional back box (SRC-203A) provides ample room for an OEM RF transmitter and circuitry.
SRN-2000 C/PC employs a programmable pulse counter providing extremely high immunity to false alarms. It is flexible in every respect, featuring 45 interchangeable lenses from the noted Visonic Super-Red "Lens Library"™; 30o vertical and horizontal calibration; surface, corner or swivel bracket mounting installation and more.
SRN-2000 C/PC Features:
- Designed for OEM wireless applications
- Can interface with NO and NC inputs
- Optional back box (SRC-203A) provides space for an OEM transmitter
- Ultra low current consumption (0.004mA in standby)
- Programmable pulse counter for maximum immunity to false alarms
- 9 Volt standard Alkaline battery
- Unique energy-saving circuitry extends battery life up to 3 years
- 45 easy-to-change lenses
- 30o vertical and horizontal calibration
- Surface, corner or swivel mounting