Speech Processor Module
SP-2 is a speech processor that enables speech recording and playback up to 20 seconds. The message can be recorded using an internal microphone or an external audio source. The playback is automatically performed when the speech processor is electronically triggered.
SP-2 can be used in conjunction with alarm control panels and digital communicators to call for assistance in case of fire or burglary. SP-2 may also be used as an inexpensive, easy-to-install announcer device, triggered by motion detectors or by any type of momentary switch. The playback output is 1.5V p-p across an external loudspeaker (8-Ohm) or line output (600-Ohm).
- User voice recording and electronically triggered playback
- Includes a built-in microphone and an easily accessible RECORD pushbutton
- Provides 2 audio outputs, 600-Ohm line terminals and an 8-Ohm loudspeaker output
- One time or continuous playback options
- Selectable message recording using an internal microphone (INT) or an external audio source (EXT)
- Can be installed in the alarm's system control panel or inside a loudspeaker housing
- EEPROM memory type (no need for backup battery)
- External audio input level up to 100 mV p-p
- Operating voltage 12 VDC 15%
- Current consumption of 5mA (quiescent), 20mA (record / playback into 600 line), 100mA peak (playback into loudspeaker)