Speech Processor Module
SP-3 is a speech processor that enables speech recording and playback up to 20 seconds. The message can be recorded using an internal microphone or an external audio source. The playback is automatically performed when the speech processor is electronically triggered.
The primary application of the SP-3 is an inexpensive, easy-to-install automatic announcer, triggered by motion detectors or any type of momentary switch. It is suitable for automatic transmission of verbal warnings, announcements, guidance and advertisements in elevators, stairwells, corridors, exhibitions and the like.
The playback output is 1W across an external loudspeaker (8-Ohm).
- May be supplied mounted in a small plastic cabinet with a built-in 63 mm/1W (2.5" / 1W) loudspeaker (AV-1 model)
- Includes a built-in microphone and an easily accessible RECORD pushbutton
- Loudspeaker terminals are provided for direct connection to an external loudspeaker
- Selectable message recording using an internal microphone (INT) or an external audio source (EXT)
- One time or continuous playback options
- Can be installed in the alarm's system control panel or inside the loudspeaker housing
- EEPROM memory type (no need for backup battery)
- 12 VDC 15% power supply
- Current consumption of 6mA (standby), 25 mA (record), 300 mA peak (playback)