Outdoor Magnetic Contact MC-312 PG2
Outdoor PowerG Wireless Magnetic Contact with Auxiliary Input
The PowerG Wireless Magnetic Contact with Auxiliary Input is a powerful outdoor magnetic contact, perfect for protecting any outdoor entry or exit, including perimeter gates, pool and garden enclosures, shed doors, windows, and more.
A robust device designed for both residential and high-volume commercial use, it ensures superb performance over many years, with a long-lasting battery and reliable operation in severe weather conditions.
It is the only outdoor magnetic contact with a two-way communication protocol, ensuring a highly reliable, advanced security. Back and front tamper-proofing and upcoming anti-obstruction capabilities not yet seen in the market add an extra layer of protection to the device.
Unique in its class, the PowerG Wireless Magnetic Contact with Auxiliary Input is exceptionally easy to install due to its wide gap tolerance and flexible placement allowed by an extra-long transmission range.
- Long-lasting, all-weather outdoor protection
- Built-in PowerG wireless intrusion technology with two-way communication
- Extra-long transmission range
- Operates dependably in extreme temperatures and environmental conditions
- Reduced false alarms and simple installation, due to a wide gap tolerance
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Long-battery life (5 years with typical use)
- Paintable exterior casing can be matched to any surface
- Compatible with PowerMaster alarm systems
- Coming soon: Auxiliary double end-of-line support and temperature sensing abilities