Natural Gas Detector GSD-441 PG2
PowerG Wireless Natural Gas (Methane CH4) Detector
GSD-441 PG2 wireless natural gas detector provides rapid warnings about leaks of natural gas (Methane CH4) commonly used for cooking, home heating and water heating. GSD-441 PG2 transmits all alerts to the PowerMaster intrusion alarm system which sounds the alarm and forwards the alert message to a central station or private phone number. This enables a rapid and effective response.
Providing long-lasting reliability in an attractive, easily installed wireless detector, GSD-441 PG2 is the ideal solution for protecting family members from the dangers of natural gas leaks.
Based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, GSD-442 PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. This combination of technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
GSD-441 PG2 Features:
- Detects Methane CH4 gas used for cooking and heating
- Transmits alerts to the PowerMaster control panel and provides visual and audial alerts when gas is detected
- Self-test button for sensor, receiver, LED and buzzer checks
- Mute button to shut off triggered audial alarm
- Loud internal buzzer (85db)
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology - provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Internal battery supports transmission to the control panel notifying the system in case of a general power failure during which the GSD-441 PG2 is not functioning
- Meets EN 50194 requirements (the European standard for domestic gas alarms)
- Compatible with PowerMaster systems and PowerG receivers