Solid-curtain Micro-PIR Detector
Clip-4N is the world's smallest, most inconspicuous digital curtain detector, packing into its small elegant housing all the performance of a full-size curtain PIR. Designed for virtually unnoticeable perimeter protection of openings such as doors, windows and corridors, as well as for CCTV and access control, Clip-4N provides adjustable solid-curtain coverage of up to 3.6 x 6m (12 x 20ft).
Clip-4N implements a complete new generation of patented technologies including FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP) and "True Motion Recognition"™ using Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR), resulting in excellent catch performance with virtually no false alarms.
Easy mounting, adjustment-free design, miniature size and attractive housing make Clip-4N the ideal curtain detector for any home or office application where performance, miniature size and aesthetics are important considerations.
- Inconspicuous high-performance solid-curtain PIR
- Designed for securing corridors, doors, windows or sky lights
- Ideal for controlling CCTV, access control and other systems
- Miniature size 7 x 2.8 x 2.5cm (2.75 x 1.25 x 1 in)
- Attractive elegant design
- Maximum coverage area: 3.6 x 6m (12 x 20 ft)
- Easy customization according to size of secured opening: 2, 4, 6m ( 6, 12, 20 ft)
- Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced patented true digital FM processing
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition
- Enhanced 20V/m RFI immunity
- Switchable walk-test LED
- Tamper switch
- Solid-state relay for silent trouble free operation up to 100mA and 30 Volt
A corner mount bracket, designed especially to permit installation of the CLIP PIR detector in room corners.