PIR Detector for Automatic Door Control
DA-5 is a passive infrared motion detector designed for use with access control and automatic door opening systems. When motion is detected, the DA-5 relay output provides signals activating the door opening mechanism. For maximum flexibility, the output activation time is user adjustable between 1 and 60 seconds.
DA-5 is designed for easy installation, with options for over-the-door wall mounting or ceiling mounting. Operating power can be supplied from a 12V or 24V AC/DC power source.
- Compatible with access control systems and automatic door opening systems
- 3 detection zones with 7 beams per zone
- 1C / 2 Amp output relay
- User-adjustable relay activation time (1-60 seconds)
- Over-the-door wall mounting or ceiling mounting options
- 12 / 24 Volt AC/DC power supply
Available only in selected regions. Not available in EMEA.