Energy Management Ceiling Mount PIR Detector
Disc ET is a ceiling mount PIR specially designed for energy management systems requiring high sensitivity and reliability.
Disc ET provides an exceptionally high sensitivity with 360o floor coverage over an area of up to 11m (35 ft) diameter. The output is provided via a form 1C relay equipped with an operation reset timer that can be adjusted between 3 second to 20 minutes.
Disc ET is one of the smallest ceiling-mount energy management detectors available today. Boasting a miniature size of 8.6cm (3-3/8 inches) and sleek elegant design, Disc ET blends inconspicuously into any dיecor. Operating with a 12 Volt DC or AC power supply, it can be integrated into virtually any kind of energy management system.
Disc ET is easily installed in any ceiling up to 3.6m (12 ft). It implements state-of-the art detection technologies backed by 30 years of Visonic expertise, offering top-performance sensitivity, flexibility and reliability. Its easy installation, large coverage area and miniature design make Disc ET the best choice for energy management applications in home and office environments.
Disc ET Features:
- Industry's best detection sensitivity, flexibility and product reliability
- Form 1C relay output with activation time adjustment from 3 second to 20 minutes
- 360o detection pattern with floor coverage of up to 10.8m (36 ft)
- Exceptionally high reliability
- Power supply: 12 Volt DC or AC
- One of the world's smallest ceiling-mount PIR detectors
- Dimensions: 8.6cm (3.4 inch) diameter, 2.4cm (0.95 inch) depth
- Easily installed in any ceiling up to 3.6m (12 ft)
- Durable miniature design blends seamlessly into any dיecor
Available only in selected regions. Not available in EMEA.