Pet-tolerant Digital PIR Detector
Next®+ K9-85 is designed to enable homeowners to secure their homes while allowing their pets to move freely anywhere in the house. Employing Visonic's patented "Target Specific Imaging™" optical system (TSI) and unique pet-identification software algorithm, the Next+ K9-85 has an unprecedented capability to reliably distinguish between human bodies and pets weighing up to 38 kg (85lb).
Next+ K9-85 implements a new generation of patented technologies including FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP), "True Motion Recognition" with Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR), and state-of-the-art 3D cylindrical optics.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity and ultimate long term reliability – in an attractive, easily installed device designed for any pet-loving home environment.
Next+ K9-85 Features:
- 15m (50 ft) 90o multiple-curtain coverage with creep zone
- Pet-tolerant for animals up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- Enhanced false alarm immunity by combined Fresnel and cylindrical optics
- Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced true digital FM processing
- Industry's best catch performance based on proprietary Target Specific Imaging and 3D cylindrical optics
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition with exceptionally high sampling rates and "Event Verification" algorithm
- Remote walk-test capabilities
- Solid-state relay for silent trouble-free operation
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation
- Attractive sleek design suitable for any home or office environment
- Meets EN50131-2 European standards