Pet-tolerant PIR Detector for Professionals
Discovery K9-80 is designed to provide effective security in premises where animals (dogs, cats, rats, etc.) may be present. It enables homeowners to protect their homes while allowing their pets to move freely.
Employing Visonic's patented "Target Specific Imaging"™ optical system (TSI) and unique pet identification 3D cylindrical lenses, the Discovery K9-80 has an unprecedented capability to distinguish between human bodies and animals weighing up to 36 kg (80lb).
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, ultimate long-term reliability and unsurpassed false alarm immunity – even in environments where pets and other animals move freely. All this is provided in an elegant, easily installed device designed for any residential, commercial or light industrial application.
Discovery K9-80 Features:
- Pet-tolerant for animals up to 36 kg (80 lb)
- Accurate volume-based pet detection based on unique 3D patented optic technology (Target Specific Imaging)
- High-sensitivity coverage up to 12m x 12m / 40ft x 40ft
- Sealed optics protects from insects and air currents
- Programmable 1,2,3 pulse counter for superior false alarm protection
- Temperature compensation
- Integral swivel bracket for ceiling or wall mounting, simplifies installation and control of the detection pattern
- Durable and elegant design
- Suitable for home, warehouse, commercial and industrial applications