Dual-technology Digital PIR Detector
The Next®+ Duo is a dual-technology digital detector designed to prevent false alarms due to interferences in residential and light commercial environments. A passive infrared (PIR) sensor and a complementary active microwave sensor are combined in a single unit, giving Next+ Duo an unprecedented capacity to distinguish between the motion of a human body and any other disturbance.
Next+ Duo implements several patented technologies including FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP), "True Motion Recognition"™ with Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR), and state of the art 3D cylindrical optics.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity and ultimate long-term reliability – in an attractive, easily installed device designed for home and office applications.
Next+ Duo Features:
- 15m (50 ft) 90o multiple-curtain coverage with "wall" creep zone
- Dual passive infrared and microwave digital technologies for unsurpassed long-term reliability
- Optimized signal processing of both MW and PIR channels for superior detection without false alarms
- Easy customization according to size of secured area (5, 10, 15m / 16, 33, 50ft)
- Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced true digital FM processing
- Industry's best catch performance based on proprietary Target Specific Imaging™ and 3D cylindrical optics
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition with exceptionally high sampling rates and "Event Verification" algorithm
- Remote test capabilities
- Solid-state relay for silent trouble-free operation
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation
- Attractive sleek design suitable for any home or office environment
- Meets EN50131-2 European standards