Next+ Duo K9-85
Pet-tolerant Dual-technology Detector for Professionals
Next+ Duo K9-85 is a pet-tolerant dual-technology digital detector designed to provide effective security and ultimate false alarm immunity in areas where pets or other animals may be present (dogs, cats, rats, etc.)
Next+ Duo K9-85 combines in a single unit two complementary technologies – a pet-tolerant passive infrared (PIR) sensor and an active Microwave sensor. Thanks to this unique integration, Next+ Duo K9-85 distinguishes between the motion of a human body and any other disturbance, including animals weighing up to 38 kg (85lb), better than any other detector.
Next+ Duo K9-85 implements several patented technologies including "True Motion Recognition"™ (TMR) using unique Fuzzy Logic pet identification algorithm and state-of-the-art 3D "Target Specific Imaging"™ (TSI) cylindrical optics.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity and ultimate long-term reliability – in an elegant device that is easily installed in any home or office.
Next+ Duo K9-85 Features:
- 15m (50 ft) 90o multiple-curtain coverage with creep zone
- Pet-tolerant for animals up to 38 kg (85 lb)
- Dual passive infrared and microwave digital technologies for unsurpassed long
- Optimized signal processing of both MW and PIR channels for superior detection without false alarms
- Accurate volume-based pet detection based on unique 3D patented optic technology (Target Specific Imaging)
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition with "Event Verification" and unique Fuzzy Logic pet identification algorithm
- Remote test capabilities
- Solid-state relay for silent trouble-free operation
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation
- Attractive sleek design suitable for any home or office environment
- Meets EN50131-2 European standards