Next+ Duo AM
Dual-technology PIR with Anti-masking
The Next®+ Duo AM is a dual-technology digital detector designed to prevent false alarms due to interferences in residential and light commercial environments and to detect tampering. A passive infrared (PIR) sensor and a complementary active microwave sensor are combined in a single unit, giving Next+ Duo AM an unprecedented capacity to distinguish between the motion of a human body and any other disturbance.
Featuring advanced anti-masking capabilities, Next+ Duo AM continuously monitors its surroundings and produces alerts upon attempts to block its field of view. This advanced detector implements a new generation of patented technologies including FM Digital Signal Processing (FM-DSP), "True Motion Recognition"™ with Fuzzy Logic algorithm (TMR), and state of the art 3D cylindrical optics.
The result is the industry's best detection accuracy, false alarm immunity, tampering detection, and ultimate long-term reliability – all in an attractive, easily installed device designed for home and office applications.
Next+ Duo AM Features:
- Advanced Anti-masking capabilities
- 15m (50 ft) 90o; multiple-curtain coverage with "wall" creep zone
- Enhanced false alarm immunity by combined Fresnel and cylindrical optics
- Dual passive infrared and microwave digital technologies for unsurpassed
- Optimized signal processing of both MW and PIR channels for superior detection without false alarms
- Easy customization according to size of secured area (5, 10, 15m /16, 33, 50ft)
- Long-term stability and reliability thanks to advanced true digital FM processing
- Industry's best catch performance based on proprietary Target Specific Imaging™ and 3D cylindrical optics
- Ultimate false alarm immunity based on patented True Motion Recognition with exceptionally high sampling rates and "Event Verification" algorithm
- Remote walk-test capabilities
- Solid-state relay for silent trouble-free operation
- Fast and easy adjustment-free installation
- Attractive sleek design suitable for any home or office environment
- Meets EN50131-2 European standards