Photoelectric Dual-beam System
VMX-300D is a rugged dual-beam photoelectric detector designed for a wide variety of outdoor and indoor residential, commercial and industrial applications up to 50m (165 ft) outdoor or 100m (325 ft) indoor. It provides ideal cost-effective solutions for medium to long-range applications such as perimeter protection of buildings, fences, warehouses, factories, parking lots, gardens, walls, etc.
VMX-300D is engineered to provide many years of trouble-free reliable operation, with outstanding false alarm immunity, in virtually all weather conditions including snow, rain and fog.
Dual-beam design provides the redundancy needed to prevent false alarms from objects (flying birds, insects, falling leaves, etc.) that may intersect one of the IR beams. The alarm output is activated only when both beams are interrupted.
VMX-300D is very easy to install and align. It is supplied with accessory kits for wall and pole mounting. Built-in viewfinder and test point enable quick and precise alignment of the IR beams.
- Operating range: 50m/165 ft (outdoor), 100m /325ft (indoor)
- Dual-beam design prevents false alarms from flying birds, insects,
falling leaves, etc
- Engineered for virtually all weather conditions including snow, rain and fog
- Outstanding reliability and false alarm immunity
- Easy and precise beam alignment thanks to built-in view finder
- Quick and easy installation
- Concealed alignment: ± 5o vertical / ± 90o horizontal
- Accessory kits provided for wall and pole mounting
- Tamper protection for transmitter and receiver unit
- -20oC to 55oC (-4oF to 131oF) operating temperatures
- 12-24 VDC power supply