Touch-screen Keyprox MKP-160
Wireless Proximity Operated Keypad
Featuring a stylish design, graphical touchscreen and proximity tags, MKP-160 is designed to maximize user experience while keeping price at bay.
The large, icon-based display is clear and appealing, and the proximity tags replace the need for costly keyfobs or memorized codes. The MKP-160 is also suitable for use by children and elderly people. Using the decorative proximity tags, which easily fit on a keychain, any user - young or old can easily arm/disarm the system, initiate fire and panic alarms and review the system status.
The intuitive touchscreen display dramatically reduces the learning curve for users. There are no complicated commands to remember or blinking lights to interpret. MKP-160 virtually eliminates the need for long training sessions by the installer.
MKP-160 is the ideal solution for controlling basic alarm functions from different locations in the home or small business premises and is compatible with the PowerMax family of home security systems (from version 17).
MKP-160 Features and Benefits:
- Large touchscreen with graphical Icons
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Suitable for use also in working environments for employees to use their standard RFID card with the keypad
- Sleek design
- Superb value for price
- Performs all common actions such as arming/disarming, initiating emergency, fire and panic alarms, controlling PGM outputs and reviewing system status
- Wall-mounted or desktop use
- Suitable for any home or small office
- Optional mains power allows always-on status display
- Audible and visual exit/entry warning (even when running on batteries)
- Compatible with PowerMax home alarm systems (from version 17)
- Alarm system control panel can be installed in a hidden location hard to
find by intruders