3G2080E - PowerSeries Neo Alarm Communicator
The 3G2080E HSPA Wireless Alarm Communicator ensures reliable back up alarm communication of the phone line for your home or business. When connected to a Neo control panel, alarm reporting paths can be combined through the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), if so desired, plus the cellular network. It conveniently utilizes the cellular network as back-up to ensure high speed, reliable and secure alarm communications to alleviate any concerns about the possibility of phone line disruption.
As more and more homes or businesses move away from traditional phone lines, towards VoIP (Voice over IP) or mobile phones, alternate delivery methods for alarm communication must be explored for security systems. The 3G2080E HSPA Wireless Alarm Communicator is an ideal solution for both residential and small-to medium business environments.
- Back up and primary Cellular alarm communication
- Panel remote uploading/downloading support via Cellular
- Supervision heartbeats via Cellular
- 128-bit AES encryption via Cellular
- Full event reporting
- SIA and Contact ID protocol
- Signal strength and trouble display
- Visual verification over Cellular
- Communicator can be housed in separate cabinet using PCL-422 Communicator Remote Mounting Module
- Command and Control via SMS