Smart Home Security and Control System
PowerMax® is a complete, wireless home security system that enables users to conveniently manage all the systems in their home or office environment – from security and lighting to air-conditioning and appliances. It promotes peace of mind by combining industry-leading intrusion detection with early alerts of smoke, gas, and flooding.
Sophisticated proprietary technology makes PowerMax the management solution of choice for a wide variety of environments – including homes with children and pets or independent seniors. PowerMax enables users to fully control their home or office through the user-friendly keypad, a PC program or any remote touch-tone or cellular phone. The commands are intuitively learned and easily recalled, thanks to an icon-based user interface with audible prompts. High performance features, simple installation and intuitive ease-of-use make PowerMax the industry’s outstanding home management solution.
Versatile Home Protection Options
This wireless security, control and home automation system protects as many as 30 zones, with virtually any combination of Visonic equipment. It supports an exceptionally wide range of detection devices, including: wireless passive infrared (PIR) and pet-immune motion detectors, glass-break, gas, smoke and flood detectors, and door/window magnetic contacts.
In the event a threat is detected, PowerMax automatically issues a report to the monitoring station, simultaneously transmitting digital and voice alerts to pre-programmed private telephones and/or pagers. Two-way voice communication can be initiated, enabling remote homeowners to assist a child or elderly resident.
- Complete home control solution - manages up to 30 zones
- Detectors supported: PIR and pet-immune motion detectors; glass-break, flood, smoke and gas detectors; door/window magnetic contact, etc
- Event reporting to any of the following: monitoring station, pagers, telephones
- Optional event-triggered initiation of two-way voice communication
- Facilitates assistance to the elderly and children
- Flexible programming options
- Remote, mobile or in-house control
- Intuitive graphic and audible user interface
- Fast, easy, mess-free installation
The RS-232 adaptor is an interface kit used between the control panel and a local PC. It is used for data downloading and uploading. It enables data transfer by using PowerMax Remote Programmer software.