Advanced Home Security for the Broadband Era
PowerMaxPro is an all-in-one wireless home security system that brings an entirely new level of versatility, connectivity and style to the world of home security. It lets homeowners view and control their homes from anywhere via any web browser or mobile phone, delivering ease of use and reliability, in an elegant, contemporary design.
The PowerMaxPro's intelligent, professional grade architecture delivers exceptionally robust performance, starting with a fast and easy installation and setup. With its built-in PSTN communicator and X-10 home control interface, and the ability to add internal GSM/GPRS or Broadband IP communications modules, it offers users and installers outstanding flexibility: homeowners can select the home security system that matches their requirements and budget; and service providers gain the perfect platform for offering web-based security solutions.
Breeze through installation using intuitive menus and voice prompts. Reduce training time and customer support with the icon-based keypad and audio/visual system status notifications.
- High-end, modular design
- Self contained; no need for external boxes
- Multiple optional built-in modules:
- Internal PowerLink module enables camera connectivity for real-time viewing and system operation
- Internal GSM/GPRS communicator
- Internal Broadband IP communicator
- Internal RFID (proximity tag) reader
- External voice box
- Integral X-10 interface for home management – alarms, lights, home appliances control.
- Supports up to 3 partitions and multiple common areas (Optional)
- Event reporting to: monitoring stations, pagers, SMS messages, e-mail, web applications, mobile phones, landline phones
- Two-way PowerCode™ RF system with diversity antenna enables support for Visonic's two-way sirens and two-way keyfobs for instant feedback from the system
- Internal or external power supply
- Elder care application
- LCD-based user interface
- 28 wireless zones with additional 2 hardwired ports, 1 12v hardwired siren port and 1 PGM port for full coverage of connectivity options
- Up to 72 hours battery backup
- Supports 8 user codes
- Full compliance with most international standards including FCC, EN50131 Grade 2 and more
Extends the voice notifications and two-way voice communications capabilities of the control panel to remote locations around the home. It enables occupants to hear status notifications and talk with the central station from parts of the house where the panel's built-in speakers and microphones cannot reach. A separate voice module needs to be purchased separately in order to connect the Speech Box to the PowerMaxRro.
Provides easy arming and disarming using only a small proximity tag.
Used to connect between the control panel and a local PC and for data downloading and uploading. The kit enables data transfer by using PowerMax Remote Programmer software. This module permits any two simultaneous device connections such as: internal PowerLink, Local PC programming, and External GSM module.