Temperature Detector MCT-560
Wireless Supervised Temperature Detector
MCT-560 wireless temperature detector monitors ambient temperatures in the home and sends alerts to the control panel when extreme hot or cold is detected. Severe heat and cold can be dangerous to people with health problems, particularly the elderly or very young children. Additionally, extreme cold can cause the water in pipes to freeze, resulting in burst pipes and damage to the building or household contents.
Early warning of potentially dangerous temperatures enables homeowners to take action before they cause illness, or worse, and before freezing temperatures can damage building infrastructure and family possessions.
As a fully supervised wireless detector, the MCT-560 transmits all alerts to the PowerMax, which instantly forwards the alert to a central station or private phone number. The MCT-560 provides up to four selectable alert points, enabling supervision of up to four different conditions in the area that the detector is located.
Providing long-lasting reliability in an attractive, easily installed wireless detector, the MCT-560 is the ideal solution for protecting families and homes from dangerous temperatures.
- Detects extreme cold, freezer fault and extreme heat
- Fully wireless and supervised detector transmits alarm and functionality alerts to the PowerMax control panel, which notifies the user and/or the central station
- Provides visual notifications when alarm is triggered
- Provides up to four selectable temperature alert points
- Additional probe allows monitoring of refrigerator, freezer and outdoor temperatures
- Compatible with PowerMaxPro version 5.0 and up
- Wall or ceiling mount
- Font and back tamper
- Long battery life up to 10 years
- Available in a variety of frequency bands and complies with international standards
3.5m (11.4ft) probe for outdoor or refrigerator temperature sensing