Waterproof PowerCode Wrist Transmitter
MCT-211 is a PowerCode™ miniature waterproof wrist-worn transmitter, designed for personal emergency signaling and other applications where the transmitter needs to be within easy reach at all times.
The transmitter is waterproof and suitable for wearing even in a shower or in other wet environments such as factories, hospitals, gardens, pools and rain conditions. Attractive ergonomic design makes the MCT-211 as convenient to wear on a regular basis as any wristwatch.
When a button is pressed and transmission is initiated, the MCT-transmits a unique, factory programmed, 24-bit digital alarm code. This code is randomly selected from 16 million possible codes and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce.
MCT-211 uses a coin-type 3-Volt long life lithium battery. To ensure continuous reliable operation, when the battery charge is low, an LED lights during transmission and a low-battery alert is sent to the target receiver.
MCT-211 is compatible with PowerMax® and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers. It supports various frequency bands according to international standards, and is approved for use in most countries.
- Easy to wear as a wristband
- Superior transmission range
- Attractive, comfortable, ergonomic, waterproof design
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible combinations
- 3 Volt coin-type lithium battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indications
- Available in several optionalfrequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with PowerMax and all Visonic PowerCode wireless panels and receivers