WCDMA-3G is a cellular communication module that connects PowerMaster intrusion alarm system to the alarm central station. The module reports through the 3G network and if not available can switch to report via GPRS data channel and/or through the GSM network. This enables a highspeed and highly reliable primary or backup communication channel.
WCDMA-3G PG2 Features:
- Compatible with all PowerMaster panels
- Can be configured as primary or backup reporting method
- Full event reporting
- Supports SIA/IP, SIA and Contact ID monitoring protocols
- Two-way voice communication
- Optional external antenna is available to enhance the GSM signal reception