Alarm Install App
Alarm Install is a user-friendly mobile app that speeds up and simplifies installations of Visonic PowerMaster alarm systems, and enables efficient remote maintenance.
With the ability to do more installations in a day, and reduce truck rolls for support and maintenance, installers can increase their revenues and reduce their costs, while improving customer satisfaction through more responsive and less disruptive service.
Quicker installations and easier maintenance
With Alarm Install, installers can easily complete full system configuration via the intuitive mobile app interface, saving time and effort during installations. The app also enables basic maintenance tasks to be handled remotely, saving truck rolls and cost, and reducing disruption to end-users.
Access panels locally and from remote locations
Using the Alarm Install app in Remote mode from anywhere on- or off-premises* provides the installer with an intuitive, user-friendly interface, eliminating the need to input keypad-based codes. It simplifies initial system configuration onsite at the customer premises, and also enables remote access for quick and easy ongoing maintenance, including remote diagnostics, add/remove devices, and remote walk and RF tests.
In Remote mode, the app connects to the panel via cloud-based PowerManage software or via a PowerManage server at the Central Monitoring Station. Full configuration of PowerMaster 360R can also be completed with a virtual keypad using Direct mode. This requires a direct connection to the panel via USB cable** or WiFi.
Full configuration of PowerMaster 360R can also be completed with a virtual keypad using Direct mode. This requires a direct connection to the panel via USB cable** or WiFi.
Alarm Install Features:
- Full configuration of the panel and sensors from anywhere on- or off-premises
- Intuitive, PowerManage-based interface – Eliminates the need to memorize and navigate through keypad menus and codes
- Remote visibility into panel and devices status and configuration – Enables remote system setup and changes
- Remote maintenance and diagnostic abilities – Reduces costs and increases customer satisfaction
- Device ID reader – Eliminates the need to type ID numbers, saving time and reducing errors
- Panel configurations can be saved and re-used for backup and restore, and offline maintenance
- Compatible with PowerMaster series (10, 30, 33, 360R)
- Supports iPad/iPhone and Android devices
* Off-premises connection requires user's approval via the VisonicGO app.
** USB cable connection is supported by Android devices only.