A Complete Solution for Managing IP Security Services
PowerManage is an advanced management platform that offers security service providers a complete solution for managing their IP-based services from a Central Monitoring Station (CMS).
An all-in-one receiver, technical management center, and interactive service platform, PowerManage runs on standard professional server hardware and proven web technologies.
With PowerManage, monitoring companies can expand their services without the need to install and support more equipment. Additionally, large monitoring providers benefit from lowered costs per account.
More Cost-Effective and Reliable
PowerManage has a low cost per account and is one of the most cost-effective solutions available thanks to its commercial server hardware. When installed on high-performance system hardware, each PowerManage server can handle up to 100,000 IP/GPRS-based intrusion alarm systems concurrently.
Web Technology improves Service and Accessibility
PowerManage allows central monitoring stations (CMS) to enhance the way they interact with their customers, as well as deliver new products and services. Equally important, with PowerManage, the alarm systems are accessible anywhere and at any time, simplifying operations, maintenance and system programming.
- Lowers operational cost per account for CMS
- Delivers optimal performance – The use of standard server hardware reduces system downtime compared to proprietary servers
- Improves customer loyalty with interactive services (user and installer apps) for homeowners
- Facilitates technical support teams’ work
PowerManage Key Features:
- Can be installed on a local server (on-premises) or on a virtual machine
- Three on-premises hardware-configurations are available:
- PowerManage High-performance system (installed on an HP machine) handles up to 100,000 alarm systems
- PowerManage Mid-performance system (installed on an HP machine) handles up to 50,000 alarm systems
- PowerManage Lite-performance system (installed on a DELL machine) handles up to 10,000 alarm systems
- Easy-to-use web interface with
- Flexibility to customize operator/administrator profiles and accounts for technical staff, shift administrators, and IT managers
- Enhanced search, navigation and filtering capabilities – Simplifies management functions
- Multiple and adaptive screen resolution and resizing – Allows presentation of more data in a single page
- Localization – Allows the user to select the desired language from a dropdown menu of supported languages
- Grouping of panels (alarm systems) allows for easy management and configuration
- Basic configuration – Allows to push predefined parameters to a group of panels
- Visual verification of alarms allows monitoring stations to identify false alarms
- Advanced management functions enable tech support personnel to troubleshoot issues, produce reports and tune the alarm systems remotely
- Fully redundant deployed configuration – Allows for a secondary server to automatically take over the traffic and keep the system alive
- Logs events (including recorded images) for each connected panel
- No need for software installation on operators’ client PCs
- Secured communication using SSL (https) protocol
- Enables programming of PowerMaster, PowerSeries Neo and PowerSeries Pro panels over IP or cellular network
- Supports all Visonic IP communicators– Cellular and Broadband (PowerLink), as well as PowerSeries Neo and PRO communicators
- Allows end-users to connect remotely (via a mobile app) to their alarm systems without the need for a fixed IP address. Secure connection to the panel, requiring 2-factor authentication for binding the end-user’s mobile device to the panel
- Allows installers to quickly configure and manage alarm systems through the state-of-the-art AlarmInstall mobile app
- Allows automatic Remote Routine Inspection (RRI) of the remote alarm system
- Provides enhanced reporting system for alarms, device status and test results for each alarm system