* Nur auf Nachfrage erhältlich/Only available on request
The risk of falling, an ongoing concern for anybody with impaired balance or mobility, increases with age. It poses a particularly significant health risk for the elderly, even those in good general health, as a fall can lead to serious injury. More than half of all falls take place within the home, making the MCT-241MD an ideal solution for reliable fall detection and alert.
MCT-241MD is a stylish wireless fall detector that functions both as a standard manual emergency alert button and as a fall detector, which automatically triggers a call to the monitoring center for immediate help. The fall detection is enabled by a built-in tilt sensor that can sense when the detector, which is worn by the user, tilts at more than 60o; for more than a predefined period of time (usually about a minute). This activates an alert transmission to the control panel, which notifies the monitoring station, enabling help to be dispatched immediately.
The alarm is transmitted using a PowerCode transmission sequence, which is selected from 16 million possible combinations and is therefore unique and virtually impossible to accidentally reproduce.
This wireless waterproof fall detector and transmitter has a factory-sealed case and can be used safely in wet environments such as bathrooms, showers, gardens, and pools.
MCT-241MD is available in several optional frequencies in compliance with European, U.S., and other international standards. It is powered by a standard long-life Lithium battery and features visible and transmitted low battery indications when the battery needs to be replaced.
- Acts as both a manual emergency button and an automatic fall detector
- Comfortable, stylish design
- Fully waterproof factory-sealed model – suitable for use in wet environments
- Includes neck cord with built-in safety release mechanism and belt-clip
- Superior transmission range
- Smart anti-collision algorithm supports multiple simultaneous transmissions
- PowerCode ID factory-selected from 16 million possible code combinations
- Long-life standard lithium battery
- Visible and transmitted low battery indication
- Available in several optional frequencies in compliance with international standards
- Compatible with all PowerMax and Amber systems