Door/Window Contact MC-303 PG2
PowerG Wireless Door/Window Magnetic Contact
The PowerG Wireless Magnetic Door/Window Contact is a slim, sleek and discreet magnetic contact transmitter, used primarily for protecting doors and windows. When installed, the contact is virtually unnoticeable and does not interfere with home décor.
Easy to install with a pull tab and built-in signal indicators, it is also easy to maintain.
The device is highly reliable with an exceptionally long battery life, delivering enduring security.
Fully compliant with international standards, the PowerG Wireless Magnetic Door/Window Contact is compatible with PowerMaster alarm systems and is easy to operate in a wide range of residential and light commercial environments.
- Ideal for protecting doors, windows and other openings
- Outstanding, robust communication enables long-range transmission and strengthens protection against interference.
- Prolonged battery life of up to 6 years (with typical use)
- Near-invisible after installation, blending in with any décor
- Highly reliable PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology; compatible with PowerG systems and receivers
- Visible signal quality indication on the device
- Pull tab for simple, faster installation
- Easy to remove, for quick maintenance
- Available in white or brown casing
Not available in the UK