Door/Window Contact MC-302E PG2
PowerG Wireless Magnetic Contact with Wired Input
MC-302E PG2 is a fully supervised two-way magnetic contact transmitter, designed primarily for protecting doors and windows. This highly reliable top-performance wireless device is easy to install and operate in a wide range of residential and commercial environments. It is compatible with PowerMaster® burglar alarm systems.
MC-302E PG2 is based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology which combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. The combination of technologies delivers an extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike.
MC-302E PG2 Features:
- Designed primarily for protecting doors and windows
- User-selectable operation of auxiliary input as NC or EOL (end-of-line loop with NC or NO sensors)
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard - enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises
- Longer battery life for up to 8 years (in typical use)
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS - TDMA technology – provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the detector once closed
- Low-battery signaling
- Compatible with PowerMaster residential security systems and PowerG receivers