Indoor Siren SR-720B PG2
PowerG Wireless Indoor Siren
SR-720B PG2 is the ideal indoor siren for residential and light commercial buildings, where PowerMaster systems are installed. This cost effective, two-way wireless siren produces all alerts, with differentiated alarm sounds for intrusion and fire. The extremely strong siren sound and built-in high-power white strobe light ensure the alarm gets noticed.
Based on Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, the SR-720B PG2 combines several field-proven advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES Encryption Method. The combination of these technologies delivers extended transmission range and battery life, and unmatched advantages for professional installers, central monitoring stations and end-users alike. The siren's two-way communication maintains continual supervised communication with the control panel.
SR-720B PG2 is perfect for use in homes and apartments, vacant vacation homes and in small stores. Featuring an elegant, thin-profile design, it fits unobtrusively in any décor. The easy, cable-free installation guarantees time- and cost-efficient implementation and servicing.
SR-720B PG2 Features:
- Ideal for use in a wide range of private and commercial sites, including large complexes and multi-story buildings
- 110dB Piezo siren and high-power strobe light
- Distinguishes between fire and burglar alarms, emitting a different sound for each
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology - provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and for protecting the alarm system from code grabbing other attackers
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the device once closed
- Large transmission range enabling repeater-free installations
- Longer battery life for up to 8 years (in typical use)
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- Double tamper protection – cover and wall tampers
- Fully enclosed electronics area
- Compatible with PowerMaster residential alarm systems and PowerG receivers
- Batteries Questions & Answers