Outdoor Siren SR-740 PG2
PowerG Wireless Outdoor Siren
SR-740 PG2 is a two-way wireless outdoor siren (IP55). It provides the perfect security solution for home owners with a PowerMaster wireless intrusion alarm system who are looking for an affordable and easy to install outdoor siren. It excels in offering cabling-free installation and optional extended time between battery changes.
SR-740 PG2 uses Visonic's ground-breaking PowerG technology, which combines several field-proven, advanced technologies and the highly reliable AES encryption method. The combination of technologies delivers an extended transmission range, far greater than the industry standard - enabling a very large distance between the siren and the control panel. It also provides an extended battery life that makes it easy and affordable to maintain.
The siren's two-way, fully supervised communication with the control panel provides visual and audial notifications of intrusions, fire alarms, low battery and communication disruptions.
SR-740 PG2 Features:
- Sleek design and robust weatherproof housing (IP55) with high power strobe light
- Differentiated alarm sounds for intrusion and fire
- Loud 105 dBA Piezo siren @ 1 meter
- Transmission range is far greater than the industry standard - enabling repeater-free installations even in large premises
- Prolonged battery life (up to 8 years with typical use)
- Battery type: Four 3.6V/3.5AH Lithium independent cells
- Visible signal quality indication shown on the device
- PowerG two-way Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum FHSS-TDMA technology - provides robustness and reliability closer than ever to wired systems
- Employs the proven AES-128 (128 bit key) advanced encryption algorithm for correct message identification and protects the alarm system from code grabbing and other attacks
- Continuously measures communication quality and automatically sets transmission power to the minimum required for reliable communication
- Configured from the panel – no hardware switches and no need to re-open the siren once closed
- Easy, cabling-free installation
- Double tamper protection (wall and cover)
- Choice of red, blue, orange or white (transparent) lens with large screen-print area for company logo and information
- Compatible with PowerMaster intrusion alarm systems and PowerG receivers